We are excited that your family selected the ASD Virtual program to help your child build knowledge and critical thinking skills that will allow them to adapt and thrive when facing new challenges.
Grades K - 5 through ASD Virtual Program utilizes the following learning platforms supported by ASD virtual teachers and led by parent engagement. Courses use a variety of e-textbooks, interactive websites, and project-based learning:
ASD teachers will work with you to monitor your child’s progress, pacing, and content mastery while providing professional insight, instruction, and support.
- Getting Started for Students, Parents, & Caregivers
- Calvert Digital Learning Design and Research Base
- Calvert Learning Overview [webinar]
- Using Calvert Learning on iPads [webinar]
- Virtual Learning in Grades K-5: Best Practices from Calvert Learning to Support Elementary Students [blog]
- Developing Creative Problem Solving Skills Using the PLUS Approach [blog]
- Student & Parent Success Zones (K-5)
Exact Path Resources
- Getting Started [webinar] - English & Spanish
- 4 Ways to Use Exact Path [blog]
- Parent & Family Letter - English & Spanish
- Student Guide [PDF] - K-2 & 3-5