ASD Virtual enrollment is open to both returning and new to district students. Below are the steps for enrollment depending on your student's status. If you have questions, contact your neighborhood/choice school for assistance.
Who is a Returning Student?
- Currently enrolled students who intend to return next year
- Students changing divisions- Elementary to Middle, Middle to High
- Students who have moved from one ASD zone to another ASD zone (you will need to provide proof of residency to your new school)
- Incoming kindergartners that attended an Anchorage School District preschool program
Students who are returning and already enrolled in the district need to register.
Who is a New Student?
- Students who have never been enrolled in the Anchorage School District before
- Students returning after having left the Anchorage School District to attend in another district or state
- Incoming kindergartners that did not attend an Anchorage School District preschool program
Students who are new to the Anchorage School District need to enroll, including kindergartners.