How to enroll in ASD Virtual Program
Steps to Enroll
Returning ASD Students
New to ASD Students
Register with the Anchorage School District
Enroll in the ASD Virtual program
Who is a Returning Student?
- Currently enrolled students who intend to return next year
- Students changing divisions- Elementary to Middle, Middle to High
- Students who have moved from one ASD zone to another ASD zone (you will need to provide proof of residency to your new school)
- Incoming kindergartners that attended an Anchorage School District preschool program
Students who are returning and already enrolled in the district need to register.
Who is a New Student?
- Students who have never been enrolled in the Anchorage School District before
- Students returning after having left the Anchorage School District to attend in another district or state
- Incoming kindergartners that did not attend an Anchorage School District preschool program
Students who are new to the Anchorage School District need to enroll, including kindergartners.