ASD Virtual enrollment is open to both returning and new to district students. Below are the steps for enrollment depending on your student's status. If you have questions, contact your neighborhood/choice school for assistance.
Who is a Returning Student?
- Currently enrolled students who intend to return next year
- Students changing from Elementary to Middle, Middle to High
- Students who have moved from one ASD zone to another ASD zone (You will need to provide proof of residency)
- Incoming kindergartners that attended an ASD preschool program
Students who are returning and already enrolled in the district need to register.
Who is a New Student?
- Students who have never been enrolled in the Anchorage School District before
- Students returning after having left the Anchorage School District to attend in another district or state
- Incoming kindergartners that did not attend an Anchorage School District preschool program
Students who are new to the Anchorage School District need to enroll, including kindergartners.
What happens after enrollment?
After enrolling in the ASD Virtual Program, families and student(s) will be contacted by an ASDV teacher and a member of the ASDV onboarding team within 72 hours. In the meantime, use the following resources to prepare for student onboarding and the first day of learning: