To Enroll New-to-District students, Please Review the Steps Below
1. Meet requirements
In order to enroll in the Anchorage School District for the 2018-19 school year you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the Municipality of Anchorage (proof of residency is required, such as a utility bill, real estate contract, or lease agreement)
- Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before Sept. 1.
- First grade students must be six years old on or before Sept. 1.
2. Gather documents
Bring the following items with you to enrollment:
- Proof of residency (Utility bill, lease or real estate contract)
- Immunization records
- Name and address of last school attended
- Birth certificate for preschool, kindergarten and first-graders
- Forms (Complete the enrollment packet and additional new student forms as needed)
- Tribal/Village Enrollment or Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable).