Grades 6-12 Curriculum
We are excited that your family selected the ASD Virtual program to help your student build knowledge and critical thinking skills that will allow them to adapt and thrive when facing new challenges.
Grades 6-12 through ASD Virtual Program utilizes the following learning platforms supported by ASD virtual teachers. Courses use a variety of e-textbooks, interactive websites, and project-based learning:
Welcome Letter & Student Onboarding
- Apex Family Resources
- Apex - Student Information and Expectations
- Apex - Student Roadmap to Success Guidance
- Apex Student Getting Started Guide
How can my student be successful?
- It is highly recommended that you download and complete the study sheet for each unit before testing.
- Take notes and complete each activity in the unit.
- Students should plan on working 2-4 hours a day on each course.
- Cascading due dates are set to help students complete courses on time.
- Students can work ahead and complete courses early.
- Eligibility for student activities is determined by grade to date.
For our full listing of courses please see