As of March 18, 2022, enrollment for the 2021/22 school year is closed. Students enrolled before October 1st are able to receive full funding for the current school year. Some funding is available year-round. (see "Allotments" sections under "About Us" tab) To inquire about immediate enrollment or to receive a phone call from Frontier, please fill out this form, Frontier Charter Interest Form. You are welcome to call us M-F 9:00-4:30. 907-742-1181.
ENROLLMENT FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR
As an Anchorage School District school, families must apply to the lottery to enroll for the next school year. Please see this page for more information on the Lottery or to apply. https://www.asdk12.org/lottery
- March 25, 2022 – Lottery System will begin accepting applications for the fall 2022-2023 lottery.
- July 21, 2022 - Lottery Closes for Applications at 5:00 pm
- July 26, 2022 – Lottery Runs
- July 28, 2022 - Parent Notifications of lottery results go out at 5:00 pm. You have 48 hours to accept the seat.
- July 28, 2022 - Lottery Closes to applications until January 2023.
Frontier hosts Informational Meetings for newly enrolled families and those who would like to learn more about our school and what we have to offer. These are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 12:30 pm. They are 1 hour in length. You'll learn how to get started, parent responsibilities, school policies, and the benefits of choosing Frontier. Due to COVID these are currently held over Zoom.
To attend click here.