The Frontier Way
Frontier Charter School Vision Statement All students are prepared to navigate their own Frontier.
Mission Statement To equip students by creating an ideal educational community linking families, experts and learners.
Parents/guardians believe that they can help each of their children achieve academic excellence. This belief stems from the fact that they are willing and able to give education top priority and that they can build an individualized education program that meets the needs of each child.
Frontier Charter is a School with Heart:
- Genuine respect, admiration and appreciation for homeschooling parents and students.
- Honesty, Integrity, Fairness and Friendliness in all that we do.
- True flexibility to genuinely customize an education plan.
- Our goal, in everything we do, is to make a homeschooling parent’s job easier.
- Parents and students are treated with courtesy.
- You will experience meaningful customer service.
“The Frontier Way” It is our goal to…
- offer the greatest level of freedom to choose the curriculum that you want.
- allow freedom to choose the vendor that you want.
- provide resources in support of your educational values and goals.
Ways to individualize education at Frontier Charter School
Hands-on parent-led learning
Teacher-led online courses
- In-person teacher-led courses
Independent online learning
Our focus is to make the parent's job easier
Our primary focus is to increase academic opportunities and resources for students.
Students receive generous funding for P/K-12 educational expenses. We offer one of the highest student allotments in the state.
Providing more curriculum and vendor choices
- Less paperwork
Full-Time Student Funding
2022-23 school year, enrolled before October 7th. For detailed information about allotments, see the "About Us" tab then "Allotments".