The Frontier Way
- Genuine respect, admiration and appreciation for homeschool parents and students.
- Parents and students are treated with courtesy.
- Honesty, integrity, fairness and friendliness in all that we do.
- We provide resources in support of your educational values and goals for your students.
- True flexibility to genuinely customize an education plan.
- Our goal, in everything we do, is to make a homeschool parent’s job easier.
- You will experience meaningful customer service.
- We offer the greatest level of freedom to choose the curriculum that you want.
- At Frontier, you choose the instructional vendor that you want.
- Academic Advising: as much as you want; as little as you need.
- Access to individual ASD classes, programs, sports and activities.
Ways to individualize education at Frontier Charter School
Hands-on parent-led learning
Teacher-led online courses
- In-person teacher-led courses
Independent online learning
Parents know their children best
At Frontier, we respect the homeschool parent as the primary teacher. They know their child best and we are here for support so that even a first-time homeschool parent can feel equipped. Our goal is to assure parents' success.
Our focus is to make the parent's job easier
Our primary focus is to increase academic opportunities and resources for students.
Students receive generous funding for P/K-12 educational expenses. We offer one of the highest student allotments in the state.
Providing more curriculum and vendor choices
- Less paperwork
Full-Time Student Funding
2021-22 school year, enrolled before October 2nd. For detailed information about allotments, see the "About Us" tab then "Allotments".