Certified Nurse Aide
Information for the Fall 2021 Certified Nursing Aide Course
Information Night Presentation: Webinar PPT presentation
Information Night Video:Required Documentation will need to be delivered to King Tech High School - Attention: Ms. Tunley, Room 219)List of required documents (deliver directly to King Tech High School):
- CNA Spring 2022 application (link below)
- High School Transcript
- UAA ID Number
- UAA Accuplacer score sheet (this is the UAA reading/writing placement test - you will need to schedule with the UAA Test Center: 907-786-4525 or 907-786-0322)
- UAA ALEKS score sheet (this is the UAA math placement test - this can be taken online)
- Immunization Record to include COVID vaccine
- BLS-CPR-AED card (copy only) - if you do not have, there will be a Saturday training in December (date not yet set)
CNA application and directions CNA Application Directions
CNA Online Application: CNA Spring 2022 Application
Grade level 12. Students are selected through an application process and letters of recommendation.
Credits: High school (.5 Health/PE credit and 1 elective credit) UAA 6 credits
The Career Tree strategy and classroom tool is a game-changing approach to spark student dialogue about what's possible in their careers and how to get there. King Tech uses this tool to help ensure a positive outcome and make a difference for students and the community.