Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Main Phone: (907) 742-4410 | Fax: (907) 742-4482
Location: 5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- Academic assistance at nine Title I Schools
- Serves 768 students
- Community partners include Alaska Botanical Garden, Alaska Junior Theater, Alaska Public Lands Information Center, Campbell Creek Science Center, Cyrano's Theatre Company, Great Alaska Council, Boy Scouts of America and Girls Scouts of Alaska
21st Century Community Learning Center program provides expanded learning opportunities for children and their families outside of regular school hours at nine Title I Schools. The program is funded by grants from the Department of Education. 21st CCLC programs offer after-school homework assistance and academic enrichment activities. The program is provided by school staff and community partners. Eligible students participate in activities whose goal is to increase academic success in science, math, technology and reading.
Summer Enrichment Program 2019
21st Century Community Learning Centers and Migrant Education programs have partnered to provide summer programing to eligible 21st Century CLC and Migrant Education students. The summer theme is Natural Science. We live in an amazing place! Come explore all that nature has to offer in and around Anchorage. Learn to identify plants, birds and other animals. Spend time hiking, swimming, playing outdoor games and making new friends.
- Hosted at Muldoon Elementary School
- Monday through Thursday
- June 3rd - 27th, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Field trips on Mondays
- Students can be registered for 1, 2, 3 or all 4 weeks of program but must attend all four days for the registered weeks
- Transportation is available if necessary
- Meals and snacks are provided
- No cost for the program
- Students currently enrolled in 21st Century CLC or Migrant Education programs who are entering grades 1st through 7th are eligible to apply
We are accepting applications through April 12th. Register here!