Anchorage School District, Title I
Central Parent Advisory Committee (CPAC)
- Do you have a child who attends a Title I school?
- Have you ever wondered what it means to be in a Title I school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to meet with other parents to talk about your child's education and the direction of Title I?
Then CPAC is for YOU!
- Review Title I program details.
- Represent and express the ideas and opinions of the parents from your school.
- Share Title I information with parents and thegeneral public.
- Evaluate how the family engagement program is working and determine what steps need to be taken to improve it.
Meeting Dates and Time
- Sept. 21, 2021, from 5:30-7:00 in the ASD Boardroom
- Dec. 7, 2021, from 5:30-7:00 in the ASD Boardroom
- March 1, 2022, from 5:30-7:00 in the ASD Boardroom
- May 3, 2022, from 5:30-7:00 in the ASD Boardroom
(Dinner will provided at all meetings.)