Anchorage School District, Title I
Central Parent Advisory Committee
- Do you have a child who attends a Title I school?
- Have you ever wondered what it means to be in a Title I school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to meet with other parents to talk about your child's education and the direction of Title I?
Then Central Parent Advisory Committee is for YOU!
- Review Title I program details.
- Represent and express the ideas and opinions of the parents from your school.
- Share Title I information with parents and the general public.
- Evaluate how the family engagement program is working and determine what steps need to be taken to improve it.
Meeting Dates and Time
- The first meeting will be:
- Monday, September 25th, 2023 from 530-7pm
- We will determine future meetings at a later time
- Please contact email@example.com for more information, or to RSVP