Anchorage School District, Title 1
Central Parent Advisory Committee (CPAC)
- Do you have a child who attends a Title 1 school?
- Have you ever wondered what it means to be in a Title 1 school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to meet with other parents to talk about your child's education and the direction of Title 1?
Then CPAC is for YOU!
- Review Title 1 program details.
- Represent and express the ideas and opinions of the parents from your school.
- Share Title 1 information with parents and thegeneral public.
- Evaluate how the family engagement program is working and determine what steps need to be taken to improve it.
Meeting Dates and Time
Update: To maintain social distancing, meetings have been moved online via Zoom. The link below will take attendees to the meeting.
Please use the following passcode to enter the meeting: 160748