The SEL Team in the Professional Learning Department provides services to implement and build sustainable districtwide SEL based on research and best practices through:
- credit classes
- professional development modules
- consultation and collaboration with principals, school leadership and district departments
SEL Academic Journal
This newsletter developed by the SEL team is designed to connect educators with SEL in new and useful ways. It will highlight instructional practices, ASD and web-based resources, and SEL research throughout the year.
- April 2014– SEL and Positive Behavior Support
- February 2014 – SEL Here to Stay: Firmly Rooted in the Danielson Framework
- October 2013 – Infusing the ASD K-12 SEL Standards into the Common Core
- August 2013 – How does SEL support the Co
Are you looking for meaningful ways to increase student engagement in learning? Well, look no further because we have the courses for you! Register for any of our classes through My Learning Plan.