Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Main Phone: (907) 742-4236
Location: 5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- Special Education services for Pre-K through age 22
- Early Childhood and Special Education Pre-school Programs
- Specialized classroom instruction appropriate to student needs
- AK State School for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- Specialized instruction for students who are Blind and Visually Impaired
- School based and Itinerant Related Services, to include, Speech, Audiology, Psych, OT, PT, Adapted PE and Assistive Technology.
- Neighborhood school based behavior support classrooms
- Secondary Transition Services
- Life Skills Classrooms
- Structured Learning Classrooms
- Affective Skills
- Study Skills
We foster meaningful relationships that engage students, promote health and well-being and prepare them for success in life. We invest in continuous growth for all staff through relevant professional development to implement quality standards of practice that engage students, expand opportunities and increase positive student outcomes. We are committed to the success of all students through partnerships with schools, families and the community.