Hours: | Main Phone: (907) 742-3872
Location: 5530 Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99504
Closed during all normal school breaks and holidays.
- AK Connect newsletter
- Library resources
- Online resources
- Transition information and resources
- Calendar of events through Alaska Family Directory website
- Participation in community agency fairs
- Parent Connect newsletter
- Information resources on disability topics
- Information distribution on Child Check for identification for early intervention service
- Consult with parents on disability information
The STEP Center, a division of the Special Education Department, is a disability information and resource center for students, teachers and parents. Using an extensive lending library and website, the STEP Center personnel provide a service-oriented approach to problem solving and identification of community and ASD resources.