All students are scored on the Applicant Evaluation Matrix, see the handbook for details.
- Standardized test score with a national percentile rank of 92nd percentile or higher
- Student cumulative unweighted GPA 3.2 or higher
- Student transcript showing advanced course work (Honors, AP & IB)
- Two teacher/counselor recommendations
- Interview with the mentorship coordinator
- Other experience or activities related to area of mentorship
High school juniors and seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to complete the online application.
***Due to current events, students may ask for teacher/counselor recommendations via e-mail.
There are two application windows for the 2021-2022 school year:
- February 1, 2021- April 30, 2021 at 3pm. Students who apply in the first application window will know if they are accepted before the school year ends.
- May 1, 2021- September 10, 2021 at 3pm.
A complete application must be received by 3pm on September 10, 2021 in order to be considered for the 2021-22 school year. Late or incomplete applications are not accepted and deadlines will not be extended.