All students are scored on the Applicant Evaluation Matrix, see the handbook for details.
- Standardized test score with a national percentile rank of 92nd percentile or higher
- Student cumulative unweighted GPA 3.2 or higher
- Student transcript showing advanced course work (Honors, AP & IB)
- Two teacher/counselor recommendations
- Interview with the mentorship coordinator
- Other experience or activities related to area of mentorship
High school juniors and seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to complete the online application.
***Due to current events, students may ask for teacher/counselor recommendations via e-mail.
There are two application windows for the 2020-2021 school year:
- February 1, 2020- May 5, 2020 at 3pm. Students who apply in the first application window will know if they are accepted before the school year ends.
- May 6, 2020- September 11, 2020 at 3pm.
A complete application must be received by 3pm on September 11, 2020 in order to be considered for the 2020-21 school year. Late or incomplete applications are not accepted and deadlines will not be extended.