All students are scored on the Applicant Evaluation Matrix, see the handbook for details.
- Standardized test score with a national percentile rank of 92nd percentile or higher
- Student cumulative unweighted GPA 3.2 or higher
- Student transcript showing advanced course work (Honors, AP & IB)
- Two teacher/counselor recommendations
- Interview with the mentorship coordinator
- Other experience or activities related to area of mentorship
High school juniors and seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to complete the online application.
There are two application windows for the 2022-2023 school year:
- February 1, 2023- April 28, 2023 at 3pm. Students who apply in the first application window will know if they are accepted before the school year ends.
- May 1, 2023- September 8, 2023 at 3pm.
A complete application must be received by 3pm on September 8, 2023 in order to be considered for the 2023-24 school year. Late or incomplete applications are not accepted and deadlines will not be extended.