Migrant Ed Programming
The Migrant Education Program (MEP) would like to keep migrant families up to date with information about opportunities available to their students. MEP will send information regarding program opportunities via e-mail, mail, text and/or the MEP Newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you at future events!
Campbrain is a registration portal used to sign up for opportunities offered through Migrant Education. Current Migrant Education families can create an account by clicking on the link and following the steps below:
Click on New user sign up
Enter your (parent/guardian) first name
Enter your (parent/guardian) last name
Enter your email
Create a password
If you have forgotten your password, please visit Campbrain and click on reset password underneath the login fields.
If you need help with your account or have questions, please call the Migrant Education office at (907) 742-4275
Parent Advisory Committee
The Migrant Education Program (MEP) is accepting applications to fill a vacant seat on the Parent Advisory Committee. MEP consults with the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) in an organized, ongoing, and timely way, in the planning, review, and improvement of the local migrant education program.
Consideration is given to the following criteria when selecting individuals for the Migrant Education Parent Advisory Committee:
- Commitment to improving educational opportunities for MEP students.
- Sincere interest in the welfare of MEP children and in quality education.
- Community involvement and ability to network within the community.
- Working knowledge of the Anchorage community.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member, as well as a leader.
- Ability to motivate others to become engaged and involved.
- Commit to attending quarterly meetings.
As a member of the Migrant Education Parent Advisory Committee, you may:
- Work with school staff to identify the educational and supportive needs of the children participating in the Migrant Education Program.
- Take an active role in promoting parental participation.
- Assist and advise the school district on the planning and implementation of the Migrant Education Program.
- Assist in identifying community resources.
- Assist in providing information to parents about the Migrant Education Program.
- Listen to any person or group who may have questions, concerns, or recommendations about the present Migrant Education Program.
- If you have any questions please call our office at 907-742-4275 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Click here to apply for the Migrant Education Parent Committee: https://forms.gle/7urRrQ1QanrBffk2A