SAVE-THE-DATE: Campus Closure Community Town Halls
- Tuesday, November 29th
- Wednesday, November 30th
- Thursday, December 1st
- All three town halls will be from 6 to 8 p.m.
The virtual town halls scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 29th and Wednesday, Nov. 30th are intended for all community members including those from the six schools recommended for closure. The virtual town hall for Thursday, Dec. 1st will focus on the campus relocation and repurpose plan.
If you would like to provide feedback and/or ask a question to our panel, you will need to sign-up by 5 p.m. the day before the virtual town hall date. You will have three minutes to provide feedback and/or ask a question. Language translation support will be offered. To sign up, click here.
Live Feed (when active)
- Watch the November 3rd Meeting: Birchwood ABC Elementary School
- Watch the November 4th Meeting: Northwood Elementary School
- Watch the November 14th Meeting, Nunaka Elementary School
- Watch the November 16th Meeting, Klatt Elementary School
- Watch the November 21st Meeting, Abbott Loop Elementary School
- Watch the November 22nd Meeting, Wonder Park Elementary School