Transfers & Summer Jobs

  • AEA Transfer Request


    Click the button above only if you are a current AEA staff member who:

    1. Is interested in transferring to another AEA position

    2. Has been informed by your principal that you are displaced, or

    3. Is returning from leave


    If you are in one of these situations, applying to Job ID 15983 and completing the "AEA Transfer/Displacement/Return From Leave" page is all that is required to submit your request.

Need Assistance?