Category VI - Commercial
School Year Rates
High School Auditorium and Auditeria Rates
- Pre-payment is required and a security deposit may be assessed.
- Security deposit will be returned within 4-6 weeks provided no damages or overages occur during rental.
- Usage of spaces on Fridays is billed at the weekend rate.
- All fees include the assistance of one auditorium technician. Each additional technician is billed at $75 per straight time hour on Monday through Thursday. On weekends, each additional technician is billed at $100 per hour.
- Load-in/load-out can be scheduled through the Rentals Dept at the fee of $75.00 per hour/per tech
Documentation to be submitted at least two weeks before event date:
- The organization's certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $1M, commercial general liability with subrogation waiver and ASD listed as additional insured.
- A detailed tech rider
- A detailed security plan
- All communications must come through the Rentals Dept - clients are expected to never contact a school directly for any requests or questions.
- Rental of an auditorium/auditeria entitles the client to:
- Additional phone calls or walkthroughs are billed at $75.00 per hour and must be scheduled Monday-Thursday
- At least 6 weeks before the event date, one 45-min walkthrough of chosen facility to discuss logistics, tech needs, and event organization with an auditorium tech
- Two phone calls with Lead Auditorium Tech not to total more than 30 min
- Spaces included with the rental of an auditorium/auditeria:
- Dressing rooms and box office (if available)
- Use of the Commons or Foyer at no charge if used for a public walkway. Fees are assessed if the spaces are used for the event.
- Additional spaces must be coordinated with the Rentals Dept
- Events taking place on 3 or more dates are only considered during Spring Break, Winter Break, and Summer Break.