Payment Options

  • click here to pay online


    How To Guide for Payments, Checking Balances, Setting Preferences, and Reviewing your Purchase History


    Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.

    Online Payments


    We encourage parents to make payments online using a Credit or Debit card.  It is safe and secure and the funds are available on your child's account within one to two school days. Please note that payments made during the summer can take up to 4 weeks to post.


    Cash or Check

    To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please DO NOT make payments at your school cafeteria or a District office.  Instead, please mail checks or make payments online with a credit or debit card.

    You may make check or cash payments at your student's cafeteria.
    Please make checks payable to "Anchorage School District" and be sure to include your child's first and last name and student ID# on the memo line.

    By Mail

    Mail a Check payable to "Anchorage School District" with your student's full name and student ID or Date of Birth in the Memo line to:

    Student Nutrition Finance
    1307 Labar St.
    Anchorage, AK 99515


    *For your financial protection, please do not mail cash.

  • milo the moose

  • Non-Discrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.