Join Our Team of School Nutrition Professionals
School nutrition professionals have a direct impact on the health and well-being of children today. Not only do they have the opportunity to influence child nutrition daily through meal service, but they also have the opportunity to foster healthy eating habits that last a lifetime. This is a career path to help create a healthier generation and make a difference in the lives of children. Additional benefits to a career in school nutrition include competitive salaries, opportunities to advance professionally, and a convenient work schedule.
Currently hiring full, part time, substitute and temporary positions across the district.
- Cafeteria Managers
- Mobile Managers
- Mobile managers work in a variety of locations around the district
- Student Nutrition Assistants
- Seeking experienced and entry level applicants
- Substitute Student Nutrition Assistants
- On-Call, part-time commitment
The Anchorage School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer