Transferring Balances, Account Detail, Low Balance Notices


    School Cafe Account Features for student balances


    Please take advantage of the new options within to transfer balances between students, see daily purchase history, set low balance options and set purchase restrictions.

    Visit, Create an account, Add your students (they should already be entered if you have applied for free and reduced-meals).  View your students and you will see options for transfers, donations to ASD unpaid meal balances, detailed purchase history, purchase restrictions, menu's and low balance alert options.

    School cafe does not allow account payments but will redirect you to Parenconnect for account payments.

    To avoid credit card fees for parents the school district still uses Parentconnect to process online account payments - school cafe will redirect you to Parentconnect for payments.



  • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or


    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.