Middle School In-Person Summer Learning
Secondary students who wish to attend summer school, who did not register prior to the end of the school year, can show up on June 1st at any of the five locations listed below to enroll for an in-person class for the June 2-30 session.
- Open to middle school students (Grades 6–8) who need to improve an “I” grade from the 2020–21 school year
- Programs are free of charge for all participating students
- District transportation will not be available
- Students may ride People Mover buses for free with student ID
- Families interested in Virtual Summer Learning Options can find them here.
Monday – Friday
AM session – 8-11 a.m.
PM session – 12-3 p.m.
(Meal options will be available)
*Students will be assigned a location based on student/parent preference and space availability
Site locations are subject to change.