Grade 6-8 In-Person Math and Reading Support Program
- Providing Math and Reading Support.
- Eligible students will be contacted by their current school for registration.
- Open to students (Grades 6–8) with qualifying MAP results.
- Programs are free of charge for all participating students.
- District transportation will be available.
- Students may ride People Mover buses for free with a student ID.
- Families interested in Virtual Summer Learning Options can find them here.
Monday – Friday
AM session – 8-11 a.m.
PM session – 12-3 p.m.
(Meal options will be available)
*Students will be assigned a location based on student/parent preference and space availability
Site locations are subject to change.