High School In-Person Summer Learning
Secondary students who wish to attend summer school who did not register prior to the end of the school year, can show up on May 31st at any of the three high school locations listed below to enroll for an in-person class for the June 1-29th session.
- Open to high school students who need to recover course credits towards graduation.
- Programs are free of charge for all participating students.
- District transportation will not be available.
- Students may ride People Mover buses for free with a student ID.
- Families interested in Virtual Summer Learning Options can find them here.
Monday – Friday
AM session – 8-11AM
PM session – 12-3PM
(Meal options will be available at some sites)
Program Locations Grades 9-12*
- Bartlett HS 907-742-1850
- Service HS 907-742-8103
- West HS 907-742-2504
*Students will be assigned a location based on student/parent preference and space availability
Site locations are subject to change