Supplemental Resources can provide extended learning for students. Resources are organized by Career Pathway.
Agriculture & Natural Resources
Architecture & Construction
Arts, A/V & Communications
- Let's get writing! Short writing activity using Adobe Spark: https://edex.adobe.com/en/resource/v8fbb5190/
- Video Book Trailers: https://edex.adobe.com/en/resource/v12a75fa5
- Geometric Transformation into Art: https://edex.adobe.com/en/resource/v12a75fa5
- Animated short films - Simon's Cat (Very short videos which are helpful for brainstorming storylines for your own frame-by-frame animations): https://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat
- Mrs. Tina Arend's Classroom website: https://sites.google.com/asdk12.net/mrsarendswebsite/home?authuser=0
Education & Training
Hospitality & Tourism
- The Butter Book: A French Pastry School located in Chicago. They have a 60 day free trial.
- picoCTF – Want to play an intense coding game? Try out Carnegie Mellon’s preeminent capture the flag (CTF) game. While the computer security competition itself has ended, users 13 and older can try their hand at it year-round by going to https://picoctf.com/
- Photopea - Advanced image editing. https://www.photopea.com/
Law & Public Safety
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- #iamSTEMak Videos to highlight careers in Alaska that use science, technology, engineering & math
- Algotithmic Doodle Art: Open the above link to learn about Algorithmic Doodle Art. Complete doodle art by hand drawing on paper or any computer drawing app (many can be connected to your Google Drive, just like you connected Draw.io during the semester.)
- Microsoft MakeCode: Create a game in Arcade or build in Minecraft.
- SketchUp For Schools | Primary & Secondary Schools | Learn How to Create 3D Models