The district's Multicultural Education Concerns Advisory Committee (MECAC) works to ensure equity for all students by providing input directly to the Superintendent on relevant issues that impact student achievement, including but not limited to:
- Parent involvement
- Community relations
- Curriculum adoption and implementation
- Cultural competence
- Equity, inclusion, and other instructional concerns
2023-24 Committee Members are coming soon. Learn more about the committee on our selection of members page.
Interested in applying to be on the MECAC committee? Learn more about what we look for in a committee member.
2023-24 Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, October 19, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, November 16, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, February 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, March 28, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, April 25, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM